Job Location: Ahmedabad - India
Job Code: HR3
- Preliminary screening of candidates – walk ins as well as job portals
- Generate footfall on a daily basis through calling resulting in talent availability
- Manage job postings on Motif websites and other job portals
- Induction formalities – compliance forms, corporate salary accounts, file completion, etc.
- Scheduling interviews, administering tests, reference checks, salary negotiation and offer letters
- Database – daily walk in, daily calling, on boarding, employee files, recruitment drives, etc.
- POC – final rounds, bank representative, recruitment consultants, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
- Usage of MS Office
- Interpersonal skills, decision making skills, etc
- Flexibility to travel outside of Gujarat for recruitment drives as and when required
- 2 weekly offs – flexibility to work on Saturday as per team schedule
Work Experience: MBA/PGDBM/PGD in HR with a minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitments – volume hiring
Job Qualification: Post Graduate in HR/Graduate
Compensation Package: Competitive as per industry