The 16th Annual Motif Charity Walk – 2018
Motif, a global BPO and KPO service provider, organized its 16th Annual Motif Charity Walk in Ahmedabad today. This event provides a transparent platform for individuals and companies to come together to promote health awareness, and raise funds for different NGOs every year. The 4 km walk / 7.5 km run was flagged off from the L. D. College of Engineering ground, and passed by the PRL, IIMA, AMA, Panjrapole cross road, and Passport office. School Bands, a Motif Rock Band with Drummer and Electric Guitarists, Dholis, Motif Dance Groups and volunteers cheered the participants creating a fun environment along the route of the Charity Walk.
The beneficiary NGOs of this year’s Charity Walk were:
- Gujarat Harijan Sevak Sangh – An Initiative by Gandhiji -Established in 1932 to eradicate untouchability and impart holistic education for upliftment of the less fortunate children in the society – 80(G)
- Samvedana Trust – Transforming lives of the underserved and Tribal community of Gujarat through education and sustainable development projects since last 13 years – 80(G)
- Tara Foundation – Seek to give a complete range of treatment and counselling under single roof to the hearing impaired children from the lower economic sections – 80(G)
- Teach To Lead – Project Teach For India – Founded in 2008, strives to end the problem of educational inequity in our country, through its Fellowship program in under-resourced schools – 80(G)
46 companies supported this year’s Motif Charity Walk to raise funds for the above four NGOs. A total of Rs. 74.57 lacs were raised this year through individual registrations, Motif’s matching contribution of Rs. 10 lacs, and sponsorship cheques written directly in the name of the NGOs. The event had 4090 participants.
Kaushal Mehta, Founder and CEO, Motif, Inc. said, “We are humbled by the overwhelming support and thank all our walkers, runners, donors, partners, participating NGOs and the wonderful team of Motif volunteers to make this 16th consecutive edition of ‘The Annual Motif Charity Walk’ a success. Over the last 16 years, 68,736 participants and 256 sponsors have raised Rs. 6.52 crores for 51 different NGOs.
This year’s sponsors included:
- Presenting Sponsor: SPEC India
- Principal Sponsors: SOPHOS, TTEC
- Platinum Sponsor: Anonymous
- Diamond Sponsors: eBay, IIFL, RetailMeNot, Wagh Bakri
- Gold Sponsors: Khushi Ambient Solutions, Kotak Mahindra Bank, The Media Café
- Silver Sponsors: Armieda, Claris, Dr. Jyoti Anil Parikh, Infostretch, Make My Trip, Simulations
- Bronze Sponsors: Aditya Birla Capital, Anonymous, Control Case, Pest Control Enterprise, Safal Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Savvy Siddhi Realty & Infrastructure
- Associate Sponsors: Aon Global Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd., Asian Speech and Hearing Clinic, Blazenet Limited, Divya Jyot School, Jade Blue Lifestyle India Ltd., Lodestone Software Services Pvt. Ltd., New Arbuda Builders, QX KPO Services Private Limited, Reliance Industries, Rubik Infotech, Sheth Info., Sunij Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Team Computers
- Print Partner: Ahmedabad Mirror
- In Association: L.D. College of Engineering, Radio Mirchi
- Partners: Gallons, Havmor, Rasna, The House of MG, Wagh Bakri Tea Lounge, Zomato, Zydus Hospitals
Motif, Inc. is a customer-centric BPO and KPO services provider focused on serving e-commerce companies in the retail, travel, financial services and affiliate marketing verticals. It has over 17 years of experience in providing multi-channel customer support, trust & safety, research and analytics, and back office support services to leading Fortune 500 and mid-market companies across the United States, Europe and Asia. Headquartered in California, USA, Motif has delivery centers in India and the Philippines. For more information, www.motifinc.com or contact us at email@example.com.