The 13th Annual Motif Charity Walk – 2015
Ahmedabad, March 22, 2015
Motif, a global BPO and KPO service provider, organized its 13th Annual Motif Charity Walk in Ahmedabad today. This event provides a transparent platform for individuals and companies to come together to promote health awareness, and raise funds for different NGOs every year. The 5 km walk / 9.5 km run was flagged off from the L. D. College of Engineering ground, and passed by the B. K. School of Management, Vijay Char Rasta, Helmet Char Rasta, IIM cross road, and PRL. This year’s highlights were the3 School Bands, Motif Live Band, Drummer, Dholis, Guitarists, Magicians, and dance groups, which created a fun environment for participants along the route of the Charity Walk.
The beneficiary NGOs of this year’s Charity Walk were:
- Altruist: Altruist works for mentally ill people in collaboration with Government of Gujarat with the concept of ‘Dava&Dua’ since 2008 providing mental health services
- Digvijay Lions Foundation: Runs a community service project for providing lodging and boarding to patients and their relatives at Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad
- ManilalGagaldas Patel Sarvoday Kendra: Founded in 1959, MGPSK runs socio economic and educational activities for upliftment of women and children from tribal areas
- National Indian Association: 130 years old charitable trust devoted to the cause of promoting education, cultural and medical activities for under-privileged women section of the society
Kaushal Mehta, Founder and CEO, Motif, Inc. said, “It has been a wonderful journey to see the idea we initiated as the first walking/running event of our city turn into a teenager for the first time today! We are overwhelmed to see how 54,600individuals, 220 companies and countless Motif volunteers have come together to promote health awareness and raise Rs. 4.34 croresfor 39 different NGOs over 13 years. On behalf of Motif, I thank everyone for their continued support.”
62 companies, including twoleading international brands, supported this year’s Motif Charity Walk to raise funds for four NGOs. A total of Rs 78.68 lacs were raised this year through individual registrations, Motif’s matching contribution of Rs. 9.66 lacs, and sponsorship cheques written directly in the name of the NGOs. The event had over 4800 participants. Since 2003, the Motif Charity Walks have raised funds around Rs. 4.34 crores for 39 different NGOs.
This year’s sponsors included:
- Principal Sponsors: SPEC India, Anonymous
- Diamond Sponsors: RetailMeNot, Shreeji Mine Chem Pvt. Ltd., True Value Nirman Pvt.
- Gold Sponsors: Kotak Mahindra Bank, VirendraFakirchand Shah, M. S KhuranaEngg. Ltd., Savvy Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.Shreenath Cargo Pvt. Ltd, Singhania Fashion, ShreeramSyntex, Bhupendrakumar& Bros., Shri C.D.Lashkari, OMNI Lens Pvt. Ltd., Asian Tubes Ltd.
- Silver Sponsors: eBay, HOF, Claris LifesciencesPvt Ltd, Shyam Corporation Pvt Ltd, Rasiklal Ambalal Patel, MakeMyTrip.com, Khushi, KOMM, Simulations, DezineBrainz and AMCO Bank
- Bronze Sponsors: Control Case, Bitscape, Shanti Asiatic School, Dr. Jyoti Anil Parikh, bSafal, Samir jagdishchandra Acharya, JayantPendharkar, Infostretch Solutions, Y.J. Trivedi & Co. (IP Advisor)&Gopal Jagnani
- Associate Sponsors: Pest Control Enterprise, QX, Spectra Technovision (India) Pvt. Ltd., Dev Information Technology Pvt. Ltd., New Arbuda Builders , Sunij Pharma Pvt. Ltd. , Musikaar, The Travel Center, Bank of India, Unison Insurance Services Pvt. Ltd., Sheth Info, Rubik Infotech, Apple Global School, Hitachi Systems Microclinic., Jade Blue LifeStyle India Ltd, US Pizza, Bharat Vijay Mills
Radio Partner: Radio Mirchi
Print Partner: Ahmedabad Mirror
Water Partner: Aava
Energy Drink Partner: Joules
Beverage Partner: Wagh Bakri
Hospitality Partner: Park Plaza
Medical Partner: HCG
Motif, Inc. is a customer-centric BPO and KPO services provider focused on serving e-commerce companies in the retail, travel, financial services and affiliate marketing verticals. It has over 14 years of experience in providing multi-channel customer support, credit card fraud prevention, research and analytics, and back office support services to leading Fortune 500 and mid-market companies across the United States, Europe and Asia. Headquartered in California, USA, Motif has delivery centers in India and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.motifinc.com or contact us at email@example.com.